The result of a sharpening technique that gathers the metal fibers and squeezes them toward the center of the point. By compressing rather than cutting, VMC® has created a point equal or superior in sharpness to the best available and incredibly stronger.
- Inward point
- Ideal for rigging a jointed jig head
- Also suitable for live-bait and drop-shot fishing
- Larger sizes popular for catfish
- Hi-Carbon steel for sizes 5/0, 7/0 and 9/0
- Turned-Up Eye
- Regular Shank
- Non-Reversed (Non-Offset)
- Regular Barb
- Regular Wire
- Vanadium® Steel
VMC® Vanadium® hooks owe their success to their lightness allied with their incredible resistance : up to 25% increased strength.
VMC® Vanadium® steel is perfect for any finesse style hooks that require instant penetration.