The result of a sharpening technique that gathers the metal fibers and squeezes them toward the center of the point. By compressing rather than cutting, VMC® has created a point equal or superior in sharpness to the best available and incredibly stronger.
- A light hook with a round-bend shape
- Best selling model for tying nymphs, gammarus and salmonid lake flies
- Ideal for river and lake salmon species
- New Black Nickel coating in sizes 16-12
- Turned-Down Eye
- Curved Shank
- Non-Reversed (Non-Offset)
- Regular Barb
- Regular Wire
- Vanadium® Steel
VMC® Vanadium® hooks owe their success to their lightness allied with their incredible resistance : up to 25% increased strength.
VMC® Vanadium® steel is perfect for any finesse style hooks that require instant penetration.