The point that combines sharpness, structural stability and quality thanks to a conical tip, a triangular crest and a barb so fine that it assures, without force, a clean and perfect penetration beyond the barb.
- A bestseller for fishing in rivers and ponds
- Designed for big fish: bream, tench and carp
- Ideal for fishing with compost-worms and maggots
- Larger sizes popular for sea-bass
- Spade End
- 3X Long Shank
- Open Shank
- Non-Reversed (Non-Offset)
- Regular Barb
- 1X Strong
- Hi-Carbon Steel
Carbon stabilizes iron during temperature changes. The higher the level of carbon, the stronger steel.
VMC® uses premium-quality high carbon steel to allow for a thinner hook with the highest quality point and durability.