VMC® Needle Sharp™ is the very latest in premium point technology from VMC®, the result of a unique point-grinding process, chemically sharpened to perfection. The unique VMC® Needle Sharp™ ground needle point design combines maximum resistance and needle-sharp penetration for exceptional sharpness.
COASTAL PTFE Finish
The Coastal PTFE coating (CT) is 5 times more corrosion resistant than a PTFE. It increases the penetration speed by 50% compare to a classic black nickel coating. This exclusive technology is the result of 3 years intensive researches at the VMC factory in France.
Corrosion resistance, penetration speed and discretion: this unique secret formula reveals the expertize of VMC to develop innovative and technical products.
This matt grey smooth coating is now available on a number of VMC premium models.
- The series developed and designed for slow trolling live bait techniques: Stewart Rig.
- Coastal PTFE® coating: 50% increased speed penetration and 5 times more corrosion resistant than a stan¬dard PTFE!
- Red Closed EyeTM to avoid leader abrasion during the fight.
- 45° Eye rotation for perfect nose hooking. The hook slides on the leader according to the size of the bait.
- Incredible new SuperLong Needle Sharp™ for ultimattee penetration. The Technical Locking curve shape locks the fish in place once you have set the hook.
- Resin Closed Eye™
- Technical Locking Curve
- Vanadium® Steel
VMC® Vanadium® hooks owe their success to their lightness allied with their incredible resistance : up to 25% increased strength.
VMC® Vanadium® steel is perfect for any finesse style hooks that require instant penetration.