The traditional hook point with excellent penetration capacity. This standard hook point is the most widely manufactured in the world. All VMC® hooks beginning with the number “9” have a standard Cut Point, unless otherwise indicated.
COASTAL BLACK® Finish
Extreme corrosion resistance for the longest lasting black finish in the saltwater market. The new Coastal Black® finish, unique to VMC is the ultimate combination of an innovative coating for extreme corrosion resistance and a premium hook finishing process for maximum sharpness.
- THE hook dedicated to the Rapala Pike Series (Peto, Super Shadow Rap, Scoop)
- Chemical sharpening for a faster penetration
- The perfect shape to equip lures
- Coastal Black coating ideal for brackish water
- Regular Ring
- X Short Shank
- Non-Reversed (Non-Offset)
- Regular Barb
- 1X Strong
- Hi-Carbon Steel
Carbon stabilizes iron during temperature changes. The higher the level of carbon, the stronger steel.
VMC® uses premium-quality high carbon steel to allow for a thinner hook with the highest quality point and durability.