VMC® Needle Sharp™ is the very latest in premium point technology from VMC®, the result of a unique point-grinding process, chemically sharpened to perfection. The unique VMC® Needle Sharp™ ground needle point design combines maximum resistance and needle-sharp penetration for exceptional sharpness.
Smooth P.T.F.E. coating is now avaiable on a number of VMC® premium models for carp and match fishing, catfish and livebait. This technical coating improves hook discretion and increases penetration speed by 50%.
MYSTIC® MATCH - Feeder
VMC premium technologies now applied to a complete range of hooks for match and feeder fishing.
- Shape designed to ensure auto-striking
- A perfect hook for feeder and method feeder fishing
- Can be used with a wide variety of baits : corn, pellets, maggots, etc.
- Typical fish : specimen roach and rudd, chub, bream, tench, carp, crucian
- Also available barbless, see 7016B
- Turned-Up Eye
- Regular Shank
- Reversed (Offset)
- Regular Wire
- Hi-Carbon Steel
Carbon stabilizes iron during temperature changes. The higher the level of carbon, the stronger steel.
VMC® uses premium-quality high carbon steel to allow for a thinner hook with the highest quality point and durability.