VMC® Needle Sharp™ is the very latest in premium point technology from VMC®, the result of a unique point-grinding process, chemically sharpened to perfection. The unique VMC® Needle Sharp™ ground needle point design combines maximum resistance and needle-sharp penetration for exceptional sharpness.
- Ready to use 2-hook assist rig for modern light jigging / slow pitch
- Extremely sharp points for easy penetration, essential for slow jigging when hits occur as the jig is falling
- Technical locking curve reduces chances of the hook opening up when hooked on to big fish
- Featuring assist line with fluorocarbon core to minimize tangling
- UV Krystal Flash for maximum visibility optimizing the strike rate during jigging
- with Solid Ring
- Regular Shank
- Extra Wide Gap
- Technical Locking Curve
- Non-Reversed (Non-Offset)
- Regular Barb
- Regular Wire
- Hi-Carbon Steel
Carbon stabilizes iron during temperature changes. The higher the level of carbon, the stronger steel.
VMC® uses premium-quality high carbon steel to allow for a thinner hook with the highest quality point and durability.