VMC® Needle Sharp™ is the very latest in premium point technology from VMC®, the result of a unique point-grinding process, chemically sharpened to perfection. The unique VMC® Needle Sharp™ ground needle point design combines maximum resistance and needle-sharp penetration for exceptional sharpness.
COASTAL BLACK® Finish
Extreme corrosion resistance for the longest lasting black finish in the saltwater market. The new Coastal Black® finish, unique to VMC is the ultimate combination of an innovative coating for extreme corrosion resistance and a premium hook finishing process for maximum sharpness.
- 8° offset ring for easier rigging and better presentation
- Extra wide gap to fit all vertical metal jigs
- Chemically sharpened extra long and sharp needle point
- Micro-barb to allow better penetration and easy release
- IGFA Ruling
- Assist hooks or other such single hooks that are attached to a lure with a lead constructed of monofilament, multifilament, wire or other such material must conform to the following: when using assist hooks on any artificial lure, other than a skirted lure, the lead cannot be more than 1½ hook’s length and the bend of the hook may not be more than 4 inches (101 mm), whichever is less, from the closest point of attachment on the lure. Double and treble hooks may not be used as assist hooks.
- Turned-Up Eye
- Regular Shank
- Extra Wide Gap
- Non-Reversed (Non-Offset)
- Regular Barb
- Regular Wire
- Hi-Carbon Steel
Carbon stabilizes iron during temperature changes. The higher the level of carbon, the stronger steel.
VMC® uses premium-quality high carbon steel to allow for a thinner hook with the highest quality point and durability.